Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How I LOVE SuMmEr!!!

Jasper in his swimming pool on our awesome new patio!!!  Thanks to Daddy!!

Mommy having too much fun with the sidewalk chalk, that I bought for Jasper!!!

Jasper's footprints and my handprints in our new patio!!!
Loving the little swimming pool, but not the big pool at Gigi and Poppa's house next door!!


Jasper in his little red chair on the 4th of July!!!

Daddy got Jasper to go to sleep, first time ever!!
This is July 3rd at Oma and Pop's!

Jasper helping Mommy clean the cooler!!  Lovin' those new Crocs!!
Jasper LOVES his Daddy, and Daddy loves his Jasper!!


Finally got to put together Jasper's chairs from Aunt Steph, Uncle Jeff,  Connor, and Addi!!!  Now if we can just get Jasper to sit in them!!!!  Too big for his britches!!!! 

Daddy and Jasper on Father's Day!!!

He copies everything he sees!!!

First time to eat an ice cream cone all by himself!!!

LOVE this boy to PLUTO and back!!!!  Just staying home and doing nothing with him is the best time of my LIFE!!
I have so enjoyed summer break so far; one of the perks of being a teacher!!  Staying home with Jasper is amazing!!!!  He is growing and changing so fast I don't want to miss a moment!!  Which brings me the reason for this blog, I want to highlight and reflect on a few of the many awesome moments in my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment